During the semester in Heart - Head - Hands you will increase your capabilities for social care work. You will develop skills to carry out social care work and use creative subjects as a method in social education work.
The overall aim in this semester is to work on improving creativity and aesthetic learning methods and living conditions by means of innovative processes and solutions.
The programme alternates between the following three areas:
- Theories and methodology of social education.
- Creative subjects, e.g. drama, music, movement, arts and crafts.
- Field work and field studies.
In English conducted module, Head - Heart - Hands, consists of three parts: A, B and C each correlating the Module 9, the 1st Practicum and the Module 5 in the Danish BA programme for Social Educators.
- Module 1 - Creative Expression - 10 ECTS
- Module 2 - Placement - 10 ECTS
- Module 3 - Co-creation and Citizenship - 10 ECTS
Read about Course modules