All over the world, people encounter problems and challenges in relation to health and living conditions. These challenges
demand creativity, fresh thinking and decisive action by professionals working for the
well-being of both children and adults.
Fieldwork as a part of the education
As part of the Social Entrepreneurship programme, you will experience four weeks of fieldwork in various schools, institutions or organisations. You will learn about co-creation processes, innovative research facilitating, documenting and evaluating innovative processes and solutions.
You have the opportunity to focus on one of the following target groups:
- children and young people with special needs
- people with social difficulties
- people with mental and/or physical disabilities
In trying to understand these target groups, we do not just ask them what they want. Instead, we try to explore what they say, what they do, what they think and how they feel.
During the semester in Social Entrepreneurship, you will attend two modules. Both modules are mandatory.
1. Social entrepreneurship, placement, innovative didactics and field work. Health promotion, living conditions and physical activity (20 ECTS)
- You will learn how to facilitate, plan, carry out, document and evaluate innovative processes with various target groups. You will also take an active part in co-creating processes.
- You will also learn how to facilitate and motivate innovative health prevention processes and physical activities that improve people´s living conditions.
You gain knowledge and insight in theories concerning health promotion, living conditions and physical activity.
2. The cross-professional element (10 ECTS)
- You can identify, analyse and reflect about cross-professional and cross-sectorial challenges and potential opportunities. You must also take part in, coordinate and manage holistic and cross-professional processes of cooperation.
There are two exams during the semester.