Campus Randers is open for students 24 hours a day. Our canteen, Café GAIA Papaya, serves a tasty se-lection of lunch dishes you can also enjoy outdoors on our beautiful roof garden. The library is a centre for knowledge, learning and information. Here you can make use of more than 21,000 knowledge sources or the wireless internet connection. There are also many group workspaces for school-related meetings and discussions.
All of our rooms are supplied with the latest technical equipment, including projectors, sound equipment and interactive whiteboards.
In the cafe area you can hang out with your fellow students and play foosball if you want. There are also several sofa groups placed around campus where you can relax and have fun with students from many different programmes.
The facilities include:
- A large auditorium for lectures and presentations
- Sunny classrooms
- Several group rooms with space for academic immersion
- Simulation laboratories with computer-operated patient models for nursing students
- Well-equipped workshops for creative subjects and a room for music and drama for social education students
- Three large and bright movement rooms equipped with fitness balls and other training equipment for psychomotor students
- Student library with more than 21,000 materials and room for group work.
- Canteen with health, organic food
- Café area with foosball
- Large roof garden that forms an extension of the canteen, with a good overview of the town
- Free wifi
- Easy access to a copier and a printer
- Student Incubator Randers, if you want to work with innovation and entrepreneurship