48-hour innovation project or a tailor-made innovation process.
Pose an innovation challenge and cooperate with students from VIA
Co-pilot – 48-hour innovation challenge
Co-pilot is a collaboration between 15 students and a company or organisation. Consultants from VIA will work with you and your organisation in describing an innovation challenge that matches your company’s needs and the students’ competences and knowledge.
The cooperation consists of:
- Initial contact and agreement with a consultant from VIA Student Incubator
- Description of the innovation challenge
- VIA Student Incubator recruits 15 students from different programmes
- Boot Camp is hosted where students learn different innovation tools
- Co-pilot project is executed as a 48-hour innovation challenge
- Evaluation of the project
What does your organisation gain from participating?
- New ways of approaching issues
- Solutions to actual problems
- Involvement with VIA’s educational community
- An eye-opening experience
Tailor-made innovation process
The VIA student incubators offer tailor-made innovation activities targeting your organisation’s needs. The innovation process can be arranged in various forms such as an innovation camp, an innovation challenge or a project, and it can be held in cooperation with specific VIA activities or educational programmes.
Contact us for an informal meeting and learn more about our students' skills and VIA's approach to innovation.
Organisations that have already participated in a Co-pilot innovation challenge:
- The City of Odder (2016)
- Tulip Food Company, Vejle (2015)
- Langmarkskolen, Horsens (2014)
- SPOT Festival, Aarhus (2014)
- BON’A PARTE, Ikast (2014)
- The Regional Hospital, Horsens (2013)
You are welcome to contact us, if you have any questions.
Erik Løvgren Brejner
Coordinator of VIA Student Incubator
T: +45 87 55 44 11