Help organisations solve specific challenges and participate in projects across sectors.
Take part in Co-pilot innovation challenge
Co-pilot is a 48-hour innovation challenge for you, who would like to find optimal solutions, create something new and expand your network.
A private company or a public institution provides the topic for the innovation challenge. Co-pilot begins with a Boot Camp, where you learn a variety of innovation tools.
You spend the 48 hours at the company and you work together with company representatives and other students to solve the challenge.
Participating in Co-pilot gives you an opportunity to improve your skills in three main categories:
Working and thinking
- gain the ability to think outside the box
- develop your teamwork skills
- increase your ability to work under pressure
People and presentation skills
- improve your English language and presentation skills
- learn how to pitch a suggestion or solution
- learn how to conduct interviews
Accreditation and network
- obtain a diploma from an innovation course
- build connections with company representatives and students from different programmes
- gain in-depth knowledge about a specific sector
Contact VIA Student Incubator on your campus and learn more about the next Co-pilot innovation challenge.