General rules of admission and enrolment

Do you want to study at VIA University College? Here is what you will need to know about enrolment, visa applications and studying in Denmark.

Exchange programmes

You need to follow the application procedure described on the individual exchange programme. 
See our exchange programmes

Summer Schools

Follow the application procedure for our Summer and Winter Schools.
Lean about Summer School application

Learn more about studying at VIA University Collge

Students Students at VIA Campus Aarhus N

Study at VIA

Get to know the study environment at VIA by reading our Institutional Policy. 

FAQ from foreign students

Get answers to frequently asked questions about studying at VIA. 

Creative Learning and Animation Video

What's it like to study at VIA?

Meet our international students and get their view on studying at VIA. 
Boy and girl

Study in Denmark

Learn more about what it is like to live and study in Denmark. 

Students talking

Information for new students

Get all the practical information you need before starting your education at VIA.